Family Breaks Clare
The three-star Auburn Lodge Hotel & Leisure Centre is one of the leading hotels in Ennis Town, County Clare. Famed for its warm hospitality, the hotel offers a range of 110 rooms to suit the needs of different guests. All bedrooms include WiFi access, safe, TV, radio, tea- and coffee-making facilities, trouser press, direct dial telephone and hairdryer.
The hotel is also home to the River Lodge Health & Fitness Club, the perfect place to focus on health and well-being while visiting Ennis. The club includes state-of-the-art equipment, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, 16m heated swimming pool, children’s pool and relaxation area. Meanwhile, the spa has everything needed for a tranquil day of pampering. It offers facials, message therapy, pedicures, manicures, tinting, waxing and more. Little ones can also have their fun in the Kid Zone, complete with toys, books, TV and videos.
River Lodge Health & Fitness Club Ennis
Click here to see our Timetable for all Classes.
- Fully equiped Strength & Conditioning Room Available
- State of the Art Fitness Club with Precor equipment
- Integrated LCD Screens on each piece of Cardiovascular Equipment
- Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi Facilities
- 16 x 8 metre Heated Swimming Pool
- Childrens Pool
- Swimming Hats are Complusory for all swimmers. Hats may be purchased at the Leisure Centre Reception.
- Relaxation Area
- Luxurious Changing Rooms, showers, lockers along with Plasma TV Screens
- Air Conditioning in all areas
- Fully Qualified Instructors
- Individual one to one fitness assessment
- All Residents have full complimentary use of the leisure centre during their stay. All children under the age of 18 are not allowed in the swimming pool after 6pm throughout the year except for July & August where children swimming hours are as follow: 9am-8pm Monday – Friday & 9am-7pm Saturday and Sunday. The gym is strictly over 18’s.
Family rooms in the Auburn Lodge Hotel, Clare are spacious, large and airy. Most family rooms have a double bed and 2 single beds in the room. Cots are available on request. As Family Holiday Breaks in Ennis are very popular, we advise booking in advance particularly during peak seasons.
Finish off a wonderful day with a meal at the Oyster Restaurant, which features dishes crafted from local ingredients as well as fine wines and friendly service. A more casual dining experience can be found at the hotel’s Tailor Quigley’s Pub, which has an all-day carvery and regularly hosts musicians, making it a great place for a sing-a-long.