Family Breaks Clare
Where is it located?
Situated just 35 minutes from Ennis, the 4 star award winning Armada Hotel has a spectacular location overlooking Spanish Point Beach and is a discovery point on the Wild Atlantic Way.
With 86 ensuite bedrooms and onsite facilities to include the Ocean Bar, Johnny Burkes Bar, Pearl Restaurant, Atlantic Banqueting Suite, Pirates Playroom and free WIFI, it is the perfect base for your family holiday in Clare.
The Armada Hotel has spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and is only a stone throw from the beach.
What to do Nearby?
It’s a great base for family breaks in Clare to explore the Cliffs of Moher, Loop Head penninsula, the Cliffs of Moher Coastal Walk, ferry trips to the Aran Islands and cruises underneath the Cliffs, Dolphin Watchin in Kilkee , Walking in the Burren and surfing in Spanish Point and for family breaks Clare in general.
The local town of Miltown Malbay, just 2 miles away, is renowned for its traditional music and offers a warm welcome to this truly special region.Miltown Malbay offers numerous, pubs, restaurants, supermarkets, bank, post office, church, hair and beauty salons.
Pitch & Putt 100 yards from hotel, also includes games room and pool tables (seasonal)
This is a great central location for sight seeing all of Co. Clare :
- Ennis 30 mins
- Bunratty folk park 1 hour
- Spanish Point Golf Club 5 mins
- Lahinch Golf Club 15 mins
- Doonbeg Golf Club 15 mins
- Cliffs of moher & Burren 40mins
- Doolin 20 mins
- Ailwee Caves, Ballyvaughan
- Brian Boru Heritage Centre, Killaloe
- Bunratty Castle, Bunratty
- The Burren Centre, Kilfenora
- The Burren Perfumery ,Carron
- Clare Heritage Centre, Corofin
- Cliffs of Moher
- Craggaunowen, Sixmilebridge
- Dolphin Watch, Carrigaholt
- Doolin Cave
- Lahinch Seaworld and Leisure Centre
- Lahinch Surf School