Winner of ‘Family Hotel of the Year’ at the Irish Hotel Awards 2018
The 4-star Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick (Winner of ‘Family Hotel of the Year’ at the Irish Hotel Awards 2018) is a peaceful haven on the doorstep of Limerick city. Specialising in family visits their complex houses a deluxe day spa, a well-equipped leisure centre, a variety of children’s attractions, dining options and bars while their Global Explorers Kids Club offers a range of activities designed to entertain and engage children of all ages. This ensures that we they everything that could be required from a great resort hotel, all under one roof.
Where is it located?
The hotel is just 10 minutes from Limerick city centre and 20 minutes from Shannon Airport and offers easy access to the motorway, yet feels like a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city with its tranquil countryside setting. This ensures that the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa Limerick is the ideal base from which to explore, not only all the fun-filled family attractions that the region has to offer such as the fascinating Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, King John’s Castle, Craggaunowen, Stonehall Wildlife Farm, but also the wonders of both the Wild Atlantic Way and Ireland’s Ancient East.
- Indoor Swimming Pool – Family Swimming Hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm)
- Visit our Magical Fairy garden
- Free Global Explorers Kids Club
- Dedicated Kids Playroom ‘Global Explorers Basecamp’ – amazing space dedicated to give kids a much needed break from their parents.
- Outdoor Playground
- Variety of dining options
- Travel Cots & Highchairs
- Babysitting service available locally, advanced booking essential.
- Spa Treatments
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Tennis & Basketball Courts
- Hair Salon
- DVD Players available in all family rooms
Our 32 deluxe family bedrooms include a double bed and two single beds and can comfortably accommodate 2 adults and 2 children and are conveniently located on the ground floor. Larger family rooms and Interconnecting rooms for families of up to 6 people are also available, subject to availability. Our child friendly services include babysitting upon request, travel cots if required and a late check-out for sleepy snoozers. Not forgetting our tiny tots with our superior bedrooms suitable for 2 adults and 1 child under 3 years.
Check-in: after 3pm Check-out: before 12 noon
Global Explorers Kids Club
Keeping the little ones engaged and entertained is always important during a family break and at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick, fun is taken very seriously! Upon arrival each child receives a Global Explorers gift pack. Containing pictures to colour, currency to use in exchange for treats and games, the kids are guaranteed to be kept entertained for hours. Onsite there is tennis and basketball courts, a playground and magical fairy garden, ideal for kids who like the outdoors.
Radisson Blu Global Explorers Kids Club is available at weekends (Friday & Saturday) as well as school holidays for kids aged 4 to 12 years with fully supervised seasonal indoor and outdoor activities ranging from Hoverball Archery, Meet the Animals Petting Zoo, Scavenger Hunt, Ninja Training Camp and a film club each evening.
Relax, Rejuvenate & Unwind
While the kids are kept busy, why not take time for yourself in the Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic which offers guests a perfect chance to rejuvenate mind, body and soul through relaxing surroundings and treatments. Using luxurious ELEMIS products, the Rain Spa is open seven days per week offering a wide range of services including massage, waxing, facials, spray tans, manicures and pedicures. The Rain Spa Leisure includes a swimming pool, Thermal Suite, sauna, steam room, gym and outdoor tennis courts
Visit the Rain Spa and Wellness Clinic for a full list of treatments
Radisson Blu Dining
Enjoy an array of dining options at the Radisson Blu Hotel Limerick. Quench bar offers an extensive bar menu and a fine selection of beers, spirits and fine wines. The Lounge Bar just off the hotel reception is available for afternoon tea, light lunches, pre-dinner drinks and makes a lovely setting for a late nightcap before retiring for the night. Porter’s Restaurant is a friendly, informal venue for an evening meal where you can choose from the Table D’Hote or A La Carte menus. There is also a great choice for kids too with their healthy eating children’s menu. Super Breakfast Buffet served daily every morning from 6.30am until 10.30 on weekdays and 7am to 11am at weekends.
What Eileen, from Easy Peazy Family Breaks says: “It is clear to see why The Radisson Hotel and Spa in Limerick have won Family Hotel of The Year 2018 as, from the moment we arrived to when we sadly departed our family were always made feel the priority as there is very much an emphasis on families here. The kids club is one of the best of I have seen to date and one simple touch that stood with me was the snack vouchers we received for the children when we arrived which could be exchanged for a little snack in between meals such as fruit, drink or bag of crisps perfect for families with growing boys!!”
Make it a summer to remember with our Family Breaks at the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Limerick.
|Tots Mini-cation (2 Adults & 1 Child)|
| Mums & Dads can enjoy a relaxing 1 or 2 night stay which includes our Super Breakfast Buffet and a delicious 3 course meal on one evening of choice in Porters Restaurant.
1 Night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from €189 (Includes €20 Spa Credit P.P)
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast and Dinner 1 Night from €330 (Includes €20 Spa Credit P.P)
Based on 2 Adults & 1 Child (0 – 3 years) sharing a room, valid for stays in June, July & August ’18. Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities, preferential rates to top local attractions. T&C’s Apply.
Lots of toddler-friendly touches…..
· Global Explorers pack for each child on check-in, filled with fun and games, pictures to colour and sweet treats too.
· Book a Tee-Pee for your tots to camp out indoors (available on request and includes some special treats to keep the little ones entertained)
· Visit the magical fairy garden
· Family swimming hours (8am – 11am & 2pm – 7pm). Arm bands and swimming seats available for purchase at Rain’s Leisure Facilities.
· Onsite outdoor playground
· Parent and children under 3 years can enjoy complimentary access to our designated ‘Tots Play Area’ in the Global Explorers Kids Club Basecamp (available from 3pm to 4pm)
· Bottle Sterilising Unit and Baby Changing Mat available to your room on request.
· Travel Cot with mattress, sheet and blankets available on request.
· Plenty of space for a buggy.
· Bottle heating and refrigeration available to your room.
· Tots can choose delicious dinner options from their Children’s Menu (Baby bowls options available)
· Baby Sitting Service (Available locally, advanced booking essential)
· Plenty to see just a short drive from the hotel Stonehall Visitor Farm, Kidstown Corbally, Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle, Cratloe Forest Recreational Area.
|Amazing Family Summer Breaks (2 Adults & 2 Children)|
|Ideal place for family time, adventures and fun this summer. Four star accommodation in a deluxe family room for 2 adults & 2 Children sharing. Includes welcome pack on arrival for each child, free fully supervised Global Explorers Kids Club with seasonal activities, Magical Fairy Garden, Dedicated Kids Playroom, Swimming Pool, Tennis & Basketball Courts & Outdoor Playground and 20% off top local attractions such as Bunratty Castle & Folk Park, King John’s Castle & Craggaunowen.
1 Night Dinner, Bed and Breakfast from €220 (Includes €20 Spa Credit P.P)
2 Nights Bed & Breakfast and Dinner 1 Night from €390 (Includes €20 Spa Credit P.P)
Based on 2 Adults & 2 Child (4 -16 years) sharing a room, valid for stays in June, July & August ’18. Complimentary access to fitness & leisure facilities. T&C’s Apply.
- Bunratty Castle & Folk Park
- King John’s Castle
- Cratloe Woods
- Thomand Park
Book Direct – 061 456200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Fun Tip – Pre-Booking is advised.
Quote – Easypeazyfamilybreaks when booking
Visit the Family Friendly Radisson Blu Hotel for more information.