Fleming’s White Bridge is “The Park” in Killarney. “Space” is what defines the from others as they are a 10 hectare site. There is a real country feel about this park, yet only a walk into the world famous Killarney. Fleming’s White Bridge is a first class site whether you are holidaying in a tent, touring caravan, motorhome or looking for Mobile home hire in Killarney.
This park is attractively divided into three sections. The Woodford stream meandering down through the park and linking with the River Flesk. This is a picturesque setting surrounded by mountains, trees and abundant wildlife, there is nothing but nature surrounding this delightful spot.
- Reception & Tourist Information Area
- Shop open daily (June – Sept)
- Three Modern Sanitation Blocks housing toilets, handbasins and showers
- Ample services throughout the park – electricity (10 amp), water & refuse
- Two Laundries – Washing, Drying & Ironing Facilities
- Clothes Lines
- Pool Tables/Games Room
- TV Lounge
- Camper’s Kitchen
- Camping Gaz for sale
- Wet Weather Shelter
- Outdoor picnic tables and seating area
- Three dish washing areas with free hot water
- Hair Dryers available at reception
- Icepack freezing facility
- Chemical Toilets and MV Waste/Water Point
- Forest and Riverside Dogwalks
- Football / Soccer Pitch
- Fishing on River Flesk (on site)
- Bicycle hire on site (complete with baby cart if required)
- Public Telephone
- Daily Coach Tours from site
- Taxi service available
- Site is close to train and bus station
Mobile home hire in Killarney
Their luxury mobile homes are attractively laid out within our award winning garden ambience, a bloom for every season! You are accommodated in self-catering comfort with everything you require.
You have a choice of meticulous two bedroom (1 double, 1 twin) or three bedroom (1 double, 2 twin) mobile homes to retreat to in style and comfort.
- Each mobile home has a spacious open plan design with kitchen, dining area and sitting room complete with gas heating and TV/DVD Player. The fitted kitchen has a gas cooker, grill and fridge. Cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils are supplied. There is a sanitary room with toilet, shower and washbasin. The sitting room area accommodates an additional pull out double bed. (This bed is only suitable for children)
- Duvets, pillows and protectors are supplied for all fixed beds.
- Bed linen ie duvet covers, sheets and pillow slips are not supplied but must be used. Bed linen may be hired. Prior notice is required.
- During July & August mobile homes are available on a weekly basis Saturday – Saturday.
- For the rest of season mobile homes may be hired on a nightly, weekend or weekly basis.
- Wifi, Gas, Electricity, TV/DVD Player and VAT are included in all quoted prices.
- Note: Dogs / Pets are not allowed into the mobile homes.
Family Fun Activities Nearby
Muckross Farm Museum – 6.8 km – 12 min drive
The Kerry Bog Village Museum
Kennedys Pet Farm- 6.8 km – 7 min drive
Mulroys Escape Room- 15.4 km – 13 min drive
Two for Tots
Muckross House and Gardens – 6.7 km – 11 min drive
Killarney House & Gardens- 5.1 km – 9 min drive
Rainy Day Activities
The Aqua Dome, Tralee – 35.7 km – 33 mins drive
Buddies Play Centre – 1.7km – 3 mins drive
FREE Family Fun Activities Nearby
Killarney National Park – 3.7 km – 6 min drive
The Killarney Playground – 7.1 km – 7 min (Excellent)