Family Hotels Clare
The Inn at Dromoland is the perfect choice for a Family break in Ireland. With its friendly service and unrivalled facilities, the hotel offers the perfect place to stay and explore all that County Clare has to offer.
Our family friendly hotel is renowned for our activities and leisure facilities that encourage families to return time and time again – the perfect Staycation destination.
A selection of our family amenities on offer are below:
- The Play Inn comprising of a 5000 ft indoor play area including Toddlers area, Funworld with Giant Slide, Giant Ball Pools, Tunnel Slide, Mazes, Bridges, and Climbing Obstacles-All enclosed in a safety rope netting.
- Soccer Zone – There is a soccer zone located at the rear of the funworld – perfect for an indoor soccer match.
- Outdoor Activities including Tennis, Crazy Golf, Foot Golf and an Outdoor Jungle Gym.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Gym
- Baby sitting service available on request
- Family Room offering Ironing Board, Fridge Freezer and Microwave
- Games Room
- Children’s dining options
- Spa and Golf for Mum and Dad in Dromoland Castle!
During Mid Terms and Holiday periods, the hotel lays on free supervised Evening Entertainment for its smaller residents, offering Mum and Dad a little respite. Please check with Reservations at time of booking regarding availability.
The hotel caters for families of all sizes with rooms accommodating 1 or 2 Adults with 1, 2 or 3 Children, along with 20 interconnecting rooms. These rooms offer all of the modern conveniences and most importantly are very spacious.
Our residents are welcome to explore the magnificent 450 acre Dromoland Castle Estate while staying with us, which also features a wonderful Fairy Garden, along with 18 hole Championship Golf Course, Driving Range and a host of activities at the Castle including Falconry, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Archery.
We are also lucky to have two neighbouring stables should your family wish to enjoy a day of horse back riding.
The hotels proximity to many of Clare’s Top Tourist Attractions make it the ideal base to explore these family friendly activities. Whether it is a day out at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, a boat trip to the Aran Islands or sight seeing at the Cliffs of Moher, there is lots to entertain families of all ages. To find out more please click here!
February Mid-term Break Family Offer
Enjoy a visit at The Inn at Dromoland this February Mid Term Break and enjoy luxury accommodation, Shannigans Gastro Pub and a host of family friendly activities available on site. We will be operating a supervised Entertainment Programme for Children on the 15, 16 and 17th of February between 6 and 9pm, allowing parents to enjoy some much needed relaxation time.
From €119 Bed & Breakfast per room per night!