Albert College Park is a quiet, sheltered oasis on the busy Ballymun Road. It is the headquarters for DCC Parks staff serving the North West Area, situated in the former cottages, stables and classrooms. It is 15 hectares in area.
- Parkland walks
- Playing pitches for soccer and GAA
- Playground for 0-12 years
- Car park
- Boules Court
- Tennis Ireland National Centre
- Slí na Sláinte Trail for Dublin City a joint initiative of Dublin City Council and Dublin City University with the Irish Heart Foundation which links the park and the DCU campus in a 3.5 km exercise route
- Artists-in-residence at Albert Cottages
Ecological surveys carried out at the Park show that it is used by a variety of garden birds. Today, the Albert College Park is ideally situated for students, faculty and visitors to Dublin City University (DCU) and the Helix theatre, a popular entertainment venue.
The original building, Cuilίn House, now a protected structure, survives in the heart of the Park, and it is hoped to re-develop the building for use in future. Some of the original cottages are now being re-developed for an artist-in-residence programme by DCC. National sporting and charity events take place here annually, as do tennis courses throughout the year.