Zipit is a treetop high ropes forest adventure park with a difference and an all time favourite for outdoor family activities in Cork. A place for young and old, where children can let their imagination run wild and where adults can embrace their inner child. You can climb high into the treetops, swing into cargo nets, even ride a bmx across a bridge, before zipping down one of our many ziplines. Children from age 7 to adults can enjoy up to 3 hours of excitement and adventure.
Only 20 minutes from Cork city, beside the National Rowing Centre and Inniscarra Lake is Farran Wood Zipit Forest Adventures. With a children’s playground, deer enclosure and duck pond, there is plenty to keep the whole family entertained making it the perfect destination for outdoor family activities in Cork.
- There are 5 circuits for different age, height and ability.
- You have a maximum of 3 hours, long enough to complete 3 circuits!
- The Green Circuit is from 1 – 2 metres high, great for kids and beginners.
- The Orange Circuit is up to 5 metres high, perfect for families.
- The White Circuit is up to 8 metres high, challenging for some, warm up for others…
- The Blue Circuit -The highest point is about 15 metres. It’s the longest circuit, plenty of ziplines
- The Red Circuit – Try the freefall base jump from 15 metres… Nerves of steel required…
With Zipit Forest Adventures, children from 7 upwards can participate in an unforgettable family day, guaranteed full of adventure. Brimming with fun and excitement, there’s something for the whole family.
Booking online or over the phone in advance is essential and gloves are required. Gloves can be purchased onsite for €2 each.
Age 9 – 11 Years – €25.00
Age 12 – 14 Years – €30.00
Age 18+ – €35.00