Poke the Pumpkin Halloween Game is great fun but you will need to put some of your arts and craft skills to use beforehand. This game can be played two ways either using balloons or paper cups.
- Just stuff the balloons with slips of paper that have prize names written on them to be claimed later.
- Throw the balloons around and let them stomp on them to break.
- Each child collects their slips of paper to trade for sweets.
Paper Cup Instructions:
- Place slips of paper into the paper cups that have prize names written on them to be claimed later.
- Wrap orange tissue paper around a paper cup and securing with a rubber band.
- Stick each cup onto a black board in the shape of a pumpkin if you want to be creative.
- Roll the dice and when the dice lands on 6 or even select two numbers they get to poke a pumpkin.
- Alternatively you can make it more fun by whenever they do a trick they can poke the pumpkin.
This is another one for your craft activities in the week leading up to Halloween while the kids are off.