The Inn at Dromoland is the perfect choice for a Family Holiday in County Clare. With its friendly service and unrivaled facilities, the hotel offers the perfect place to stay and explore all that County Clare has to offer while enjoying your Halloween Family Breaks this Mid-term . Renowned for its family-friendly activities and leisure facilities, families return to the hotel time and time again – the perfect Staycation destination.
So, for your Family Holiday Clare, you can’t go wrong with the Inn at Dromoland!
Hotel Family Activities
During Mid Terms and Holiday periods, the hotel offers free supervised Evening Entertainment for young children, offering Mum and Dad a little a break together. But, do check with Reservations at time of booking regarding availability.
- The Play Inn comprising of a 5000 ft indoor play area includes, Toddlers area, Funworld with Giant Slide, Giant Ball Pools, Tunnel Slide, Mazes, Bridges, and Climbing Obstacle. All enclosed in a safety rope netting.
- Soccer Zone – There is a soccer zone located at the rear of the funworld – perfect for an indoor soccer match.
- Outdoor Activities including Tennis, Crazy Golf, Foot Golf and an Outdoor Jungle Gym.
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool and Gym.
- Baby sitting service available on request.
- Games Room.
- Children’s dining options.
- Spa and Golf for Mum and Dad in Dromoland Castle!
Hotel Family Accommodation at the Inn
The hotel caters for families of all sizes with rooms accommodating 1 or 2 Adults with 1, 2 or 3 Children, along with 20 interconnecting rooms. These rooms offer all of the modern conveniences and most importantly, they are very spacious. Family Rooms offer ironing Board, Fridge Freezer and Microwave. Check out current Special Deals.
Family Activities Nearby
As a resident of the hotel, you are welcome to explore the magnificent 450 acre Dromoland Castle Estate, which features a wonderful Fairy Garden, along with an 18 hole Championship Golf Course and Driving Range. There are a host of activities at the Castle including Falconry, Clay Pigeon Shooting and Archery. You and your family can also take a pony and trap ride around the estate.
Moreover, two neighboring stables offer horse back riding activities. Beginners are welcome, both adult and children.
The hotel is perfectly situated near some of County Clare’s Top Tourist Attractions. Therefore, making it the ideal base to explore these family friendly activities. Whether it is a day out at Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, a boat trip to the Aran Islands or sight seeing at the Cliffs of Moher, there’s lots to entertain families of all ages. To find out more please click here!